zondag 25 juli 2010

Asos package!

Hello guys,

About two days ago my Asos package arrived!

I was so happy because I ordered some really nice nail polishes.

First of the nails polishes is from Models Own.

The bristle isn’t the best I think, it’s really messy..

But the colour is lovely, it’s a nice peachy colour.

It’s in the colour 015 Fuzzy Peach.

The consistency is tough really good! You just need one layer and it lasts for a long time!

The next two polishes are from Asos Paints by Ciaté.

I know they’re not really new, but I couldn’t order them at Asos earlier.

They didn’t send polishes outside the UK.

But all of a sudden they did!

So I ordered immediately 2 Asos Paints!

First colour is Sienna.

It’s a nice ‘dirty’ purple, it’s almost a grayish purple. Asos says it’s a mink colour.

The consistency of this polish is not really good, you need to have two layers of polish for a nice look.

But the colour is absolutely amazing, I really love it.

Here is Sienna on my toe nails.

Next colour I like even more! It’s Chloe from Asos Paints.

It’s a beige kind of colour. It’s very nice for my finger nails, because it’s not so flashy.

On the site Asos says it’s an oyster colour, and that’s pretty nice.

Also this polish needs two layers to have a good result.

At this picture you can see Chloe on my finger nails.

Then last thing I got were these gorgeous bow earrings.

I was looking for bow earrings for quite a while, but I couldn’t find them!

So when I was looking at Asos I spotted them!

The best thing is that they’re in two colours, gold and silver!

They were only 6 pounds, so that’s about €7,50 for 2 pairs, that’s not expensive.

That was all I got this time at Asos, I think I’m going to order some other things soon when the new beauty collection is there.

With love, Roos


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten