zaterdag 18 september 2010

Best Lippies

I know the following product isn’t new but I love it so much that you just have to know!


It is the Clarins Eclat Minute Embelliseur Lèvres ( Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector ).

I’ve got it in numbers 01 and 02.

01 is the ‘Reflet Rose/ Rose Shimmer’, a very nice light pink, which looks very natural.

02 is the ‘Reflet corail/ Apricot Shimmer’, a very beautiful peachy which gives a nice glow.


A really like these glosses, well they’re almost tinted moisturizers. They make your lips very soft and smooth. The formula is amazing to, it stays on your lips for a couple of hours and your lips won’t crack or anything!


The sponge applicator is very good to apply and the glosses really smell delicious, I almost want to eat them of my lips..


There is also one other colour ‘Reflet Beige’, a nice nude colour, which I’m going to buy soon!

Top is Rose Shimmer and below is Apricot Shimmer

Love Roos

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten