donderdag 23 september 2010

Volume Million Lashes

Recently I got the new L’oréal mascara Volume Million Lashes. It’s the new gold cased mascara with a special Anti-Clump Wiper.

That means that when you pull out the brush there is no excess mascara on your brush.

Sometimes you have mascara’s that have a lot of excess mascara and you have to wipe it off on the opening of your mascara. Everything gets dirty and dries out.

That hassle is over know with this mascara.


I really like the brush as well!

It’s a plastic brush with a lot of spikes, for the million lash effect. It separates amazingly.

On the picture you see it on my lashes and that’s just one coat!

It also makes your lashes really long and sexy.


The mascara contains 9ml so that’s a lot for a mascara, because a lot of my other mascara’s contain 6,5ml. Only my Max Factor False Lash Effect contains more, 13.1ml.


So I really like this mascara and it’s easy to apply when I’m in a rush in the morning!


Love Roos

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten