donderdag 16 september 2010

ELF package

Two weeks ago I got my very first package of a make-up brand called ELF.

It’s a French company and its name is fully Eyes Lips Face.

They have amazing make-up and tools for amazing prices!

A lot of products are just 1 euro!

Then there is a studio line that is from about 3,50 to 8 euro’s. It is so cheap, and the quality is real good, not crappy or anything.

I’ll show you the things I got..


First is a mineral lipstick in the colour ‘runway pink’. It’s a nice pink, not to bright and just enough colour for your lips. The packaging is very nice either, it doesn’t look cheap. The price of this lipstick was 5 euro’s.

Next thing is a lipstain in the colour ‘birthday suit’, a bright pink in the pot but when you apply it you can make it less bright. I just dab it on my lips to give it the right colour. Also the gloss is kind of nice. I don’t really love this product because it doesn’t stay long on your lips. This was 3 euro 50 cents.

Next lip product I really love! It’s the luscious liquid lipstick in ‘baby lips’. I really like this gloss, it stays on for some hours and it gives your lips a sheer tingly feeling which I really like. Also the colour is just perfect, a hint of pink and a nice shine on your lips. This was only a whopping 1 euro! Really cheap. Only down side is that there isn’t a lot of product in it, I think I will be done with it in a month. But then again it was only 1 euro..


Next two things are nail polishes, only 1 euro a piece! In the colours ‘champagne’ and ‘fair pink’. I really like fair pink, it’s just a nice white pink that looks very good on a bronze skin.

( fair pink on my nails )

Champagne I don’t really like, because the colour is way different than it looked on the website. On the website it looked kinda nude, but in real it’s a weird combination between pink and orange and red with some glitters, not really my cup of tea.


Then I got a concealer brush, a tiny bristle for just 1 euro. The thing is I don’t like it… The hairs are so short and hard, you can’t apply concealer with it, you’re just hurting yourself. It is on the other hand a good brush to make lines with for eyeliner or something.


Last thing which I absolutely love is the Flat Top Powder Brush from the Studio Collection!

It’s a nice black brush with a flat top, ideally for applying mineral foundation or bronzer or some mousse foundations.I saw someone on youtube using it for normal foundation. So it’s a multi-use brush.

It was only 3,50 for this amazing brush. It is so super soft and not one hair has fallen out since I got it, so it’s really worth it.


This was my package from ELF, soon I will do a post on my next ELF package, because I really like this brand and all the products are worth trying it.



Love Roos

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten